Turn insight into action.
Give Yourself to Love coaching community
A recurring place to:
- Set aside time to "be love's student."
- Troubleshoot places you feel "stuck."
- See how to approach love & partnership during COVID-19.
- Practice tools like the Green Lens in your daily life.
- Stay "accountable" (aka "count-on-able"!) to your small sweet steps.
- Build your skills for showing up with grace when things feel scary or hard.
- Keep learning from your companions on the journey. 🙂
- 2x/month group coaching by Zoom (with replays)
- Unlimited 1-on-1 follow-up support by email + Facebook
- When: Next round TBD
- Who: GYTL students only (the more the merrier)
How to get coached
I can't guarantee a specific number of direct coaching interactions, but I CAN guarantee you'll get whatever support you're looking for in the following ways:
- Ask a question anytime in the Facebook Group or by email.
- Submit a coaching request by @ 9am the day before each session to join the coaching queue, so I can work with you beforehand to refine the requests.
- Plan for 15-20 minute "laser coaching," so we get to as many folks as we can.
- I'm asking EVERYONE to post takeaways, follow-up questions, and next steps after each session, so no one is participating passively.
- If we don't address your request in our session, share on Facebook or email and I'll support you until it's 100% complete.
Be love's student.
Stay on the journey.
Review the slides from the final module, and ask yourself:
Where might I be in 1-3 years if I devote myself to this path?
And: What might I achieve with support vs. without support?