Join Give Yourself to Love for $600 off.
Whether you're single or in a relationship, this self-study course gives you simple tools and step-by-step practices to clarify your vision, go past your stopping points, and focus your energy on finding and growing the partnership you love.
Give Yourself to Love
Online self-study course • Go at your own pace
Whether you are single OR in partnership, this course will give you simple principles, tools, & practices to clarify your vision, go past your stopping points, and focus your energy on finding and growing the partnership you love.
In this course, you will:
- Find and grow partnership with joy instead of fear or desperation.
- Identify your blind spots and go past your inner stopping points.
- Show up loving even under stress, so you can end the day without regrets.
- Free up space in your life, so you can savor the opportunities for love.
- See when to commit, give it a chance, or move on, without wasting energy.
- Learn your lessons the easy way, so you can cherish more happy memories.
A roadmap for partnership.
6 principles for partnership, whether you are in or seeking a relationship.
Enjoy lifetime access and study at your own pace! Each of the 6 modules includes training slides, video, and audio; exercises for reflection and self-discovery; and practical tools for daily life.
Principle 1: Envision True Partnership
- See what is truly important to you in partnership, so you can set aside any “on-paper criteria” that might be getting in your way.
- Discover your “authentic vision” for partnership, so you can build partnership you truly love.
Principle 2: Get Out of Love’s Way
- Calm your mental chatter around getting hurt or hurting others, worrying “all the good ones are taken,” or thinking you’re unworthy of love.
- Develop a compassionate relationship with your brain, so you no longer need to take all of your thoughts around love and partnership so seriously!
Principle 3: Be the Partner You Seek
- See how to “put yourself out there” in your own unique, authentic (fun!) way — without grasping, forcing, settling, or being someone you’re not.
- Gain a simple set of principles and tools for nurturing intimacy, communicating openly, and doing in partnership what you could not do alone.
Principle 4: Set the Table for Love
- Make yourself fully available for love, so you’re ready for partnership when it comes!
- Arrange your life in a way that allows you to cherish and savor partnership.
Principle 5: Let Love Grow
- See how to answer the question: ‘How do I tell if they’re right for me?’ so you don’t have to worry anymore about making the “wrong” choice.
- Learn to quickly discern when to move on, when to commit, and when to keep nurturing the possibility so you can see what it really is!
Principle 6: Be Love’s Student
- See how to sustain the principles you learn in this course as a lifelong practice, instead of a one-off experience.
- Develop your capacity to focus your attention on what you’re doing right, instead of dwelling on what you’re doing wrong.
Who this is for
This is for purpose-driven "do-gooders" who know love is the fuel for building a better world. Organizers, innovators, rabble-rousers, educators, social workers, civic leaders, advocates, and justice-seekers: I’m talking to you!
Single OR in a relationship
Whether you’re IN a relationship or READY for one, this is for you if you want a spiritual, practical approach to being the partner you seek. This is for you if:
- You feel stuck and you’re tired of "just waiting." You know love is important to you and you want to see a way forward — now rather than "someday."
- You're ready for something more fulfilling. You're tired of trying to be someone you’re not, or staying in relationships that aren't a fit for you.
- You're in a new relationship and you want to give it your best shot. You want to start fresh and learn from past mistakes, instead of repeating them.
- You're at a crossroads in your current relationship. You want to get clear whether it's time to go slow, really commit, or move on with grace.
- You're in a great relationship you want to deepen! Things are already going great and you want to keep building, learning, and growing together. YAY!
Folks of all backgrounds
I'm a hetero monogamous married light-brown Jewish dude, but this stuff is universal. The principles apply across age, race, class, culture, gender, ability, sexuality, and relationship type. That's why I love this course so much.
This is not for you right now if:
- You’re pretty much comfortable with where you are at the moment.
- You’re not interested right now in being in a committed relationship.
- You’re not in a place to be investing time or energy in your growth.
- You need to focus more fully on healing, before you can really look ahead.
“Do I need healing first?”
You’ll know you’re ready for the course NOW if:
- Look ahead at what’s next for you in love and partnership.
- Examine and shift the way you see and do things, even when doing so might bring up some discomfort.
- Focus on finding and growing partnership for the purpose of contributing to your partner.
It's probably NOT for you right now if you are:
- Unable to look ahead, because you are really consumed by painful memories from the past.
- Unable to examine your way of seeing and doing things, because it’s currently too painful.
- Focused on using partnership to “fill a hole” in your life.
Why people join:
- “I feel ready to let go of my stories and self limiting beliefs about love.”
- “To gain support in my relationship with myself and my relationship with my partner, improve my communication skills and capacity to show up for myself and for them.”
- “I want strategies to find/grow a healthy romantic relationship, without feeling hopeless about it all.”
- “Wanting support in creating an authentic, deep relationship that supports the unfoldment, blossoming, flourishing and thriving of both partners on all levels.”
- “I want to shine a light on all of the ways I get in my own way regarding this deep desire I have for my love life.”
- “I’m in the middle of breaking 10-year-old relationship patterns and getting new awareness about what I am looking for.”
- “I am at crossroads/breaking point in my 5yr partnership. I would like to learn how to attract/cultivate a partnership with an equal, where we can both grow, share passion and inspire each other.”
- “I’m confident you’re not going to tell me how to do this, but rather guide me to my own answers, and that feels like something I’d love more of — self-trust without worrying what other people think!”
About your course leader
Zo Tobi, PCC
Happy husband, proud papa, + certified coach
Hi! I'm Zo. I'm a musician, teacher, and coach. My mission is to help you live a life you are proud of.
Coaching is just as powerful as psychotherapy, yet anyone can call themselves a “coach." For that reason, it’s crucial to find someone well-trained by an accredited coaching school.
My training & experience
- Coaching hours: 1800+ hours since 2010
- Credential: Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certification: Academy for Coaching Excellence, one of the most rigorous training schools accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Training dates: 2010-2012, with rigorous continuing education ever since
My approach is rooted in ontology, the study of being. Ontology looks at what it is to be human: The values we live by, the heroic journey we are each here to take, and, ultimately, the gift to others we want to be known for. My approach centers:
- Universal wisdom: My approach is grounded in principles found across spiritual and secular traditions, from ancient wisdom teachings to the latest research in neuroscience.
- Pragmatic principles: My approach turns timeless wisdom into an elegant framework of tools and practices for living your values, realizing your vision, and empowering others.
- Transformational practices: My approach teaches you how to create lasting shifts in the way you see and do things — long after the high of an “aha” moment wears off.
- Compassionate support: My approach honors the wholeness and dignity of every person, and affirms our capacity to move beyond external obstacles and internal limitations.
- Social mission: At its heart, my approach is designed to empower people to fulfill their unique part in creating a world in which everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out.
6 training sessions
One principle per session, laid out step-by-step with interactive reflection.
Easy homework & daily practices
Simple tools & practices — not too much, not too little.
Private Facebook Group for support
Ask for support anytime in our private group.
Lifetime access to course materials
Slides, PDFs, video & audio recordings, and assignments.
Join now + save $600!
Option 1: Six monthly payments
Option 2: Single payment
I know this program changes lives, and I am certain you're going to love it.
If you're not thrilled, contact me within 14 days and I'll give you a full refund.