Give Yourself to Love
A 90-day online course on finding & growing the partnership you love coming home to.
Fall 2017 • 3 months of training & coaching
VIEW DETAILS & REGISTER BELOW
Zo Tobi, PCC
Professional Certified Coach
Zo Tobi is a musician, coach, and teacher who helps purpose-driven people live the lives they are proud of, and end their day saying: “YES! I did what I came here to do.”
Waiting to find your partner can be agonizing — like an itch you can’t scratch.
Then, finding someone who you think just possibly might be “the one” for you — that can be downright scary and uncomfortable too.
I know because I’ve been there.
After ending a long-term relationship, I was ready and waiting over two years to find my life partner.
And by “ready,” I mean… impatiently waiting, desperately hoping, and growing more resigned by the day. 😛
I’d basically become obsessed with the fact that I hadn’t found my partner yet… and it took the wisdom and support from a few mentors for me to realize that, if my future life partner were to bump in to that very day, I’d hardly be ready to meet them!
I was desperate, grasping, clinging… I wasn’t being the partner I’d want my future partner to meet.
As soon as I realized this, I stopped just “praying” and “hoping,” and started shifting the way I saw myself, others, and the world.
I started standing up straighter, walking with more of a strut in my step, and moving through my daily life as the person I’d want my future partner to meet.
And then it happened.
Now this is one of those “how-do-you-explain-that” kind of moments, and it definitely doesn’t have to happen this way…
…But only a few months later, I met Kelly, my future life partner and wife — and we quickly fell in love. And even though we lived across the country from each other at the time, we chose to let love grow.
And love grew: After a few months, we knew we were the one for each other. Soon after, we moved in together, and later became engaged and then married.
Kelly and I have had good times and tough times just like many couples, but with the help of so many mentors and teachers, we’ve gone through the ups and downs together, and our relationship has been transformational for both of us.
The love Kelly & I have for each other? I want you to have this kind of love too — so I created this program.
Throughout all these years, both with my friends and also as a professional coach, I’ve gotten to offer relationship guidance to many, many people.
Now, finally, at the encouragement of some of my closest friends, I’ve distilled what I’ve learned and taught others into an easy-to-follow, step-by-step course you can use — to find and create the partnership you’re excited to come home to.
Whether you’re in or looking for “serious” partnership, this program will give you a smoother, more FUN journey to partnership you love coming home to.
1: Envision True Partnership
- Set the stage for a relationship that allows you to breathe more deeply and inspires you to leap out of bed in the morning.
- Focus your “dating” energy and stop going on dates that don’t go anywhere — so you can actually put your energy into all the other things you want to do.
- Discover your definition of a true, compatible “peer,” so you never again end up settling or sacrificing in relationships where you’ll never be truly satisfied.
- Learn your authentic “criteria” so you don’t have to waste time — yours or others’ — on something that isn’t what you really want.
2: Be the Partner You Seek
- See how to “put yourself out there” in your own unique, authentic (fun!) way — without grasping, forcing, settling, or being someone you’re not.
- See how to create a partnership that’s a true “success team” — a team that empowers both of you to do together what you could not do alone.
3: Get Out of Love’s Way
- Move beyond the old thoughts that impede you, such as fear of getting hurt or hurting others, worrying “all the good ones are taken,” or thinking you’re unworthy of love.
- Let go of past experiences with more ease and grace — saving yourself years of unnecessary misery or therapy.
- Become not only “ready” but actually excited to find and grow the life partnership you love.
4: Set Up Your Life for Love
- Make yourself available for love, so you’re ready to actually be with your partner when you meet them!
- Get ready to show up fully once you’ve found a partnership that is or might be the one for you.
5: Let Love Grow
- Finally see how to answer the question: “How do I tell if they’re ‘the one’ for me” so you don’t have to worry anymore about making “the wrong choice.”
- Look to quickly discern when to walk away, when to stay and commit, and when to stick around long enough to see what the thing is!
- Gain a simple set of principles and tools for nurturing intimacy, communicating openly, working through challenges, and supporting each other to be your best selves — and your best team.
Is this for me?
Whether you’re in or seeking “serious” partnership, this program is for you if you’re ready to be the kind of partner you’re proud to be — and would love your partner to have.
The principles of this program apply universally, regardless of gender, sexuality, or relationship type.
This is NOT for you right now if:
- You’re not currently interested in “serious” partnership.
- You’re not in a place to look ahead or make life changes.
- You’re not interested in a spiritual view of partnership, involving giving of yourself to nourish the life of your partner.
- Timeless wisdom (vs. trendy BS)
- Simple principles (vs. sweeping prescriptions)
- Practical tools (vs. magical thinking)
- Actionable steps (vs. feel-good insight)
- Tangible results (vs. hyped-up promises)
Six LIVE 2-Hour Training Sessions
In our LIVE virtual training sessions, we’ll engage together with the program curriculum, and afterward you’ll get all session materials for download, as well as simple steps to apply what you learned.
Six LIVE 2-Hour Group Coaching Calls
Interactive group coaching sessions led by a Professional Certified Coach (that’s me, Zo Tobi), where you can get your questions answered, move past challenges, and benefit from the support and experiences of your fellow classmates.
Join live by computer or phone
We’ll meet for each session using Zoom, a simple, user-friendly video conferencing platform that also allows you to call in by phone.
Doable 90-Day Timeframe
While all you learn will last you a lifetime, the 90-day program itself contains a clear beginning, middle, and end.
Unlimited Text Support
In between our training modules and coaching sessions, we can text back and forth ongoingly to talk about your questions, challenges, and celebrations!
Through a dynamic Facebook Group and on our sessions, you will experience community, mutual support, lifelong friendship… and who knows, maybe more!
We’ll meet for our live sessions on Mondays, 5-7pm Pacific Time, on the dates below.
Can’t make some of the live sessions? No worries! You’ll get a recording of each session no later than 48 hours afterward, AND you can always take advantage of the unlimited text support and Facebook Group.
Module 1: Envision True Partnership
- August 28 – Training Session
- September 11 – Group Coaching Session
Module 2: Be the Partner You Seek
- September 18 – Training Session
- September 25 – Group Coaching Session
Module 3: Get Out of Love’s Way
- October 2 – Training Session
- October 16 – Group Coaching Session
Module 4: Set Up Your Life for Love
- October 23 – Training Session
- October 30 – Group Coaching Session
Module 5: Let Love Grow
- November 6 – Training Session
- November 13 – Group Coaching Session
Module 6: Commencement
- November 27 – Training Session
- December 4 – Group Coaching Session
My promise to you is that you will get far more than your investment’s worth in this program.
On the most tangible level, you will receive 12 hours of training and 12 hours of coaching from me — which, were you paying my 1-on-1 rate, would cost between $3,600-$7,200.
And, less quantifiably but just as tangibly, by using what you learn in this program, you will:
Gain more of the health benefits — mental, emotional, and physical — which correlate strongly to satisfying long-term relationships.
Save yourself countless wasted hours of “dead-end dating,” and put that time, money, and energy toward the other things you really want to do in life.
Seek out and draw toward you opportunities — romantic, personal, and professional — you might have otherwise missed or passed up.
More quickly and thoroughly enjoy the benefits of a loving partnership, in which you are supporting each other personally and professionally to do what you could not do alone.
Learn fewer relationship lessons “the hard way,” so you can enjoy more happy memories and luminous moments, with fewer difficult moments in between.
I stand for a world where everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out, and my pricing reflects that vision. I use a suggested sliding scale so folks can participate who otherwise couldn’t do so, and so I can keep offering my work where it can do the greatest good.
Simply choose the tier that’s a stretch but not a hardship:
Suggested Payment for Household Income Tiers
- $270/month for 3 months: $50,000+ / year
- $240/month for 3 months: $25,000 – $49,999 / year
- $180/month for 3 months: $0 – $24,999 / year
33% PARTNER DISCOUNT THROUGH AUGUST 1 ONLY:
Get 33% off when you each individually sign up, using the coupon code: INITTOGETHER
20% INDIVIDUAL DISCOUNT THROUGH AUGUST 1 ONLY:
Sign up for 20% off using the coupon code: READYFORLOVE
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied with the program, email me at [email protected] by September 30th and I’ll gladly refund you 100%, no questions asked — AND you can keep any program materials you have.
I can hardly contain myself — this program is going to be such a blast! 😀
See you there,
Happy Husband + Professional Certified Coach
p.s. – That’s my wife and me in the background photo! 🙂 While we are a heterosexual, cis-gendered, monogamous couple, what I’ll share will apply to any gender, sexual orientation, and relationship type.
p.p.s. – The folks I most love supporting with this work are those who are making (or want to make) a difference in the world — to me, flourishing partnerships help lead to flourishing agents of social change.
p.p.p.s. – The program title came to me as I was contemplating what it’s really about at the heart of it. Immediately, I thought of one of my favorite songs: the timeless “Give Yourself to Love” by American folk songwriter, Kate Wolf. Listen and weep!
+ Invite Your Friends